Friday 17 June 2022

Friday Music & Musings!

AAAAAAHHHHHH! Friday! The temperature is double last week’s iciness & I’ve scheduled a design/sewing day. I’m listening to my current favourite album …


Laid back tunes from a couple of Queensland blokes who make up Busby Marou. And as I sing along I ask myself the question many stitchers (especially designers!) ask themselves on occasion … What was I thinking?!


A little triangle magic seemed like a good idea … before it led to reverse stitching, fiddly-diddly corner turnouts & matching checked fabric that was clearly printed crooked. 🙄😝 Still … I eventually untangled myself & am pleased with the finished project … which I can’t show you because it’s Secret Squirrel. 😜 Now for the instruction writing … GROAN!! 🙃

 Do you listen to music when you get your creative groove on? I’d love to hear your musical choices … there’re still two days of sewing for me, so some new music might inspire me. 😉 Whatever your plans for the weekend involve, I hope they include music & time spent creating & recharging your batteries. Take care, stay safe, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😊 Til next time …

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 


3 comments:

Maria said...

Looking an interesting project with those check points!
I listen to audio books as I sew …

Janice said...

Good on you for persevering. My musical taste varies. Sometimes I want upbeat bop along, while at other times I just want something mellow.

Chookyblue...... said...

often the chookshed is pumping and it is a very wide genre......and I often have it on shuffle of the whole mix......sometimes I just choose one artist......sometimes I play songs in name order...thats a bit interesting when you get a few versions of the one song...which one do I like the most????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...