Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Chaos!!

I had planned to be back here way before this to show you what I've been busily sewing away at in the last few weeks, but time has got away from me and I've been overtaken by the Christmas chaos. It always baffles me how the season of "Peace On Earth"  and "Good Will Toward All Men" seems to bring out the crazy in people who turn shopping centres into combat zones and parking lots into a demolition derby!! EEK!! On the up side ... the presents are all sorted, sent and delivered, the Christmas cooking has happened, Mum and Dad arrived safe and sound for a visit, the parties are all done and dusted and I finished work for the year today - YIPPEE!!!!! :0)

We enjoyed being part of a carol service tonight at the retirement village where I work, so it's actually starting to feel a bit like Christmas ... it snuck up on me again this year. And although I'll probably be largely absent from blogland over the next week or so, I couldn't forget to pop in to pass on some Christmas greetings to my blogging buddies. Thank you to all of you for making 2014 such a special year. You've all supported, encouraged and inspired me during a year that was a bit like a roller-coaster ride and included some pretty big changes for the Meares' Madhouse.

So, with the jolly fat man in red well into his schedule of deliveries, I'd like to wish you all a happy, safe and restful Christmas. And I hope the bestest Christmas gift ever is in your thoughts during this special time ... the gift of the Lord Jesus on that first Christmas that brings us hope. :0)

Til next time ... keep the Christmas candles burning to spread light and warmth in what can often be a dark, cold world!!



BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS. We received our Christmas wish of full water tanks! WOO! HOO!! :0)

PPS. Sorry to last month's OPAM winners ... I haven't forgotten your prizes, I just haven't been able to fit in a trip to the post office. Prizes coming in the new year ... PROMISE!! :0)

4 comments:

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas, Kris. xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Merry Christmas to you and Scott my darling friend xx

Polly said...

Merry Christmas, Kris!!

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased to hear your tanks are full.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...