Wednesday 1 July 2015

How To Cope With Winter!!

G'day all! Hope your week is muddling along nicely. :0) I have to say that the last few weeks for me have been pretty hectic with my 'grown up' job ... and with some computer-related reporting/recording changes yet to be introduced in the next week ... SIGH!!! ... I see some headaches, confusion and hair-pulling-out in my future ... and that's just me explaining things to my technophobe boss! Tee! Hee! Hee! Add in my Beloved Geek Boy rebuilding my aging laptop and doing the resultant updates and there just hasn't been a chance for me to visit you much. I've missed you! :0)

I also haven't had quite as much time to stitch as I'd like ... but I promise I've been working on some Secret Squirrel Stitching that I'll share with you in a while and have managed to finish a couple of projects ... including a new flannel blankie to help me ride out winter ...

Yep ... it's REALLY handy to hide under to cope with the chilly weather we experience here on our 'hill'. You might remember I finished the top for this quilt back in January ... well the Fabulous Fiona has now worked her quilting magic on it, I bound it and it is SOOOOOOOO warm and snuggly! :0) I'll show you some pics of Fiona's magic soon ... promise. :0)

What has everyone else been working on? AND ... have you OPAM gals updated your sidebar lists and emailed my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg or me with your tallies?? Well ... GET HOPPING!! :0) Sweet Peg and I will be doing OUR hopping in the next few days, so tally-up and let us know.

But right now ... I'm off to have a cuppa and finish solving a Who-Dunnit before snuggling into bed under my doonas ... yes ... plural doonas cos I hate the cold ... I know that's a surprise to you all! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you're toodling along nicely, too, and happily creating lovely things to add to your OPAM tallies. :0) Til next time ...

SNUGGLY BEAR HUGS!!

CHEERS!
KRIS



6 comments:

Maria said...

oh I do like the photo of you snuggled under the quilt but don't tell me it's that cold in your part of Aussie as we are thinking of travelling over that way soon.....guess I'll need to pack plenty doonas....

Melody said...

You do look warm and cosy...think you've inspired me to stay in bed a bit longer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,love your quilt and you do look so snugly and warm ,hope you have a lovely day xx

Fiona said...

you do look snuggly... I had to laugh at Mel being inspired to stay in bed longer!!! haha
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

You look very cosy there Kris. I guess sorted out the work related blips required you leaving your snuggly at home. Hope you sort it out and get back to some stitching xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Who is that cutie ....freezing here ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...