Sunday 27 October 2019

Day 10 Of The 2019 Road Trip!

Did you have a relaxing Sunday? I certainly did. 😁 Day 10 of our road trip & my Aunt & I left the boys at home to do boy things while we drove down from the hills to partake in one of our favourite pastimes ... Shopping! 😝 Our first stop was a farmers' market that I was rather envious of & would love to have within a 15 minute drive of home. We treated ourselves to some yummy hot brekkie treats from one of the food stalls before exploring the fresh produce. My Aunt stocked up on some gluten & lactose free products before we headed off to our next destination ... Glenelg.

Apparently Glenelg is referred to by Adelaide locals as "the bay" & is one of THE places to live by the beach. While I wasn't overly fussed on most of the high rise unit blocks, there were a couple of the original historic homes that would do me nicely. 😜


Look at those chimneys ... & those balconies look like jolly good spots for relaxing with friends & a drink. 😉


You could almost see ladies in long skirts fanning themselves as they listened to the wireless & enjoyed the views ... Views that were pretty spectacular ...


It was a bit cool & still very windy, but that ocean view would be enjoyable in all weathers, I reckon. 😁 We then enjoyed a stroll past the interesting array of shops before heading for home & a Sunday arvo lay-me-down. A very civilised way to spend a Sunday. 😜 Tomorrow's plans are a bit fluid & we'll make a decision based on what the weather throws at us, so stay tuned for the next update of our holiday road trip. 😁 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS




1 comment:

Janice said...

A lovely way to spend a Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...