Tuesday 1 October 2019

Hip To Be Square!

Helloooo all you lovely cyber buddies! I hope your week is off to a great start. The weather here on our 'hill' today is a bit ordinary ... Grey & gloomy, but no rain so far & a gale force wind blowing. Aaaahhh ... Spring! 😜 But it's good weather for sewing, so I'm being hip & playing with squares (all who grew up in the 80's now have Huey Lewis & the News singing away in their head! Tee! Hee! Hee!) ...



Yep ... Playing with more of these ocean hues to make a giftie for someone special. I have, however hit a snag & need to do a bit of reverse stitching, so it seemed like a good time to stop for a break & remind all OPAMers that it's time to update sidebar finish lists & email your September tallies through to me.

As for me, I'm going to have a cup of tea then tackle the reverse stitching ... Just what every stitcher loves to do ... NOT! Will share pics of my project once I finish wrestling with it. 😝 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love those ocean colours , look forward to seeing your finish.
Such a pain reverse sewing. 😟
OPPS have updated my side bar and done a post but haven't emailed. Will do it NOW .....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...