Saturday 4 April 2020

LAHFA Block Two!

Good morning everyone! Now THAT'S a greeting not often read here, since I'm definitely a Night Owl rather than a Morning Fowl! 😜 However, the Lovely Libby Richardson obviously IS an early bird & has already uploaded her block as part of our Love & Hugs From Australia Stitchalong for you all to keep stitching your way through the zombie apocalypse. 😉 Libby has two versions of her block, one appliquéd & one stitched & it features one of her signature cute teddies. Pop over to the Stitchalong page to find the link to download.

I hope you all have a great weekend ... There's pattern writing in my near future ... Surprise, surprise! 🙄😜 Take care. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS



1 comment:

Maria said...

I definitely wasn't an early bird this morning, slept in till 9am, VERY unusual for me..
guess it's because I can't go on my morning dip. :(
Will pop over and download Libby's block now thanks...
Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...