Saturday 11 April 2020

OOPS! Running Late!

Well ... Here I am, early for today, but really late for yesterday! 😜 I posted on FB & got sidetracked before I got over here to tell you that the latest Love And Hugs From Australia Stitchalong block was designed by Jenelle Kent & is pretty darn cute. 😍 So if you haven't found it yet, you can now. 😜 It sure has been an education to be part of this event! Big thanks to Natalie Bird for inviting me to play along. I hope you're enjoying playing along, too. 😉

The other thing I'm running late with is the OPAM draw ... Sorry about that! I promise to pop back in the next couple of days to let you know the random prize winner.

Take care everyone ... & don't eat too much chocolate! 😜 Til next to me ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

1 comment:

Maria said...

Shhh!! that was yesterdays block..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...