Monday 13 April 2020

Late Easter Greetings!

Once again, today has clicked over to tomorrow too quickly for me & I'm just getting around to wishing you all a Happy Easter. 😁 Some people have an Easter Bunny, some people have an Easter Bilby ... But we just had to be different ...


We had an Easter koala! 😁 Keith, our resident koala cutie, had been fairly vocal throughout the afternoon, but we hadn't seen him, until at about 4pm GB spotted Keith heading up one of the big gum trees at the back of our block. He was not overly impressed with the hoomans disturbing his efforts to attract a lady koala, but we always enjoy a sighting. 😁 We feel pretty blessed to have our very own neighbourhood koala. 

In between koala-spotting, I spent the day madly writing instructions for the project pattern that features my soon-to-be-shared Love & Hugs From Australia Stitchalong  block. I'm on the home stretch ... Which is just as well, since I will share my block on Tuesday. 😜 Sunday was Leesa from Chandler's Cottage 's turn to share a stitchery block, so make sure you hop over to check it out.

But right now I really need to turn the light off & get some sleep, so I'll sign off. I hope you're all staying safe, staying well, staying home & still smiling & stitching. 😁 Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS 

3 comments:

Janice said...

Belated Happy Easter. You are very lucky to have a resident “Keith” in your gumtree. Good luck with your pattern writing. Bring on Tuesday.

Maria said...

Fabulous to have Keith come to visit even if he can be very vocal..
Looking forward to seeing your stitchery design tomorrow..

Raewyn said...

How lucky you are to have Keith living at yours' and that he pops out for the occasional visit! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have designed for the Hugs SAL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...